Founded in 1975 by Edward Tangel, Enercon Engineering has grown from a small Central Illinois company into one of the world’s leaders in the power generation industry. Enercon has built a solid reputation for integrity, high quality, and engineering excellence in the custom design and manufacturing of controls, switchgear, packaging, enclosures, power modules, and co-generation units for customer provided engine generator sets.
Through the years, Ed Tangel built Enercon around talented and dedicated people with strong engineering backgrounds and expertise and insistence upon high quality manufacturing.
Headquartered in East Peoria, Illinois with manufacturing and engineering facilities in Barnesville Georgia, Phoenix Arizona, and Singapore, Enercon serves the power generation needs of a wide variety of customers.
Enercon’s unique “Complete Systems” approach is unmatched in the power generation industry, and enables us to totally meet the requirements and specifications of every customer project.
1. Full Range Power Generation Products:
- Enercon is unique because we offer a full range of power generation products---controls and switchgear, gen-set packages and enclosures, and co-generation units. Our “Complete Systems” approach combines our full range of high quality products into a complete customer package all from one source---Enercon.
- 2. Custom Engineering:
- All Enercon products and systems are custom engineered to meet the customer’s exact specifications and requirements, however unique. We work closely with customer personnel during the design phase to insure that our design more than meets his expectations.
- 3. Comprehensive Testing:
- 100% of all Enercon controls and switchgear are tested at our factory prior to shipping. We also have complete testing facilities for engine-generator sets, with or without switchgear, either diesel or natural gas fueled.
- Witness testing is also available at Enercon Engineering.
- 4. Worldwide Service:
- Enercon has a full staff of product support engineers and field service technicians on call and available to provide after-sale service 24/7 anytime, anywhere worldwide. We also offer start-up commissioning and/or maintenance service for all Enercon products.