All Enercon panels and projects go through a comprehensive testing process, which includes a continuity test on each and every circuit, as well as a functional system test.
Enercon design engineers work closely with our testing technicians to ensure that the system functions as specified.
For the testing of PLC based systems, our design engineers write a separate testing procedure to simulate the real-life expected conditions for your particular site.
Over the years, Enercon has invested heavily in our engine test cells, enabling us to provide the most complete and comprehensive testing of any engine-genset packager in the industry. These sound attenuated test cells have a natural gas fuel feed as well as diesel, outdoor horizontal radiators and 3500 kilowatt capacity resistive load banks.
Through a multiple tap transformer, we are able to perform full load test on engines from 120/208 volts through 15 kilovolts. We also perform engine-generator load tests for a variety of engine manufacturers.
Witness testing is also available at Enercon to provide the engine-generator supplier personnel, owner personnel, and consulting engineer a means of pre-installation inspection and verification of the capabilities of the generating system.
Field service commissioning engineers, with product knowledge and expertise on control systems and engines are available to provide after sales service, anywhere in the world.
Test Control Room
- Load Bank Control
- RTD Chart Recorder; Records Bearing & Stator temperature on generators provided with embedded stator RTD's and with bearing RTD's
- Chart recorder for transient testing
- Digital Metering
- Transient & Steady State Load Strip Chart recordings of Voltage, Frequency & Kilowatts
- Hand Recorded Generator & Engine Operating Parameters
- With Generator for Powering Radiator Fan Motors
- 200 Square Feet of Remote Radiator Capable of Segregation for SCAC Engines & Multiple Generator Sets.
- 2 Facility Generator for Powering Test Radiator Motors.